Selasa, 11 Oktober 2016

I Did It ! :)




You have almost completed this semester, so, how do you view Critical Literacy now? If you have any comments and suggestions, please do so as it helps for the betterment of the course as a whole.



Now, as we already reach in week 12, our syllabus for this subject also almost come to the end. I might be happy when I think about this moment, however learning Critical Literacy is not a nightmare tho. Honestly, The road of completing this subject is really challenging. It makes me burnt the midnight oil to do a lot of research again and again. I think it is not only me but the whole DEC Semester 4's student, can't get enough of sleep in order to make sure we did the tasks completely even not to its fullest. However, something miracle about this subject is that, it is not only will opened your eyes widely, but the way you judge or evaluate something happened around you will also change 360 degree.

Critical Literacy is the effort to understand the minds of others, and learning about others’ thoughts is something very interesting. I think the word ‘like’ does not quite capture my feeling anymore. I love learning about people’s thoughts.The funny thing is there are requirements which I have to fulfil, which is thinking again and again, and yes, I have made it babe !

I want to close with this small note; be brave and encourage enough to face something new. Stop torturing yourself with all bad things that you heard. If you want try something, then try with your best. If you do not get it, be grateful that you tried and look at what you already learn then appreciate it. In the end, God knows best. 

Furthermore, I want to take this chances to say lots of thank you to the best and open-minded lecturer ever, Madam Zariati for teaching me this subject. You have opened my eyes to see the world around me differently. And it is the thing that make me being more matured in term of evaluating the things happened.

As for my juniors , the thing that I can suggest is that make sure you manage your time very well. Follow the instructions given to you and do not worry about the whole thing. You cannot swallow a whole chicken. Take it one bite at a time. It is awesome that you will take Critical Literacy, trust me. There is so much that you can learn inside the classes and outside of them. Do not underestimate yourself just because you do not get the chance to manage the subject. Goodluck ;)


Lots of love,
Zaza






Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan